Together, we do not give Covid-19 a chance!
We are all looking forward to welcoming you with full enthusiasm and passion from December 9th, 2021!
In order to enable a safe and successful 2020/21 winter season, the Ministry of Tourism and Health has drawn up specific winter rules. The existing 3-step plan already provides the legal framework in part:
- 1st stage: Currently
- 2nd stage: From 7 days after the occupancy of intensive care beds has exceeded 15%
- 3rd level: From 7 days after the occupancy of intensive care beds has exceeded 20%.
The following measures apply up to stage 3. This comes into effect seven days after the intensive care bed occupancy rate of 20 percent (400 beds) has been exceeded. Measures going beyond level 3 will take place in the event of a further increase in intensive care bed occupancy, especially for unvaccinated people.
Mandatory 3-G proof is a prerequisite for the journey!
- Negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours)
- Antigen test by an authorized organization (not older than 24 hours from sampling)
- A full immunization applies from the day of the 2nd vaccination.
- Vaccines for which only 1 vaccination is intended (Johnson & Johnson) are valid from the 22nd day for a total of 9 months after the day of vaccination.
- Recovered persons who have been vaccinated once: the vaccination is valid for 9 months from the date of vaccination
- A medical confirmation is valid for 180 days after an infection with SARS-CoV-2 has expired. This must have been proven by molecular biology (e.g. PCR test).
- An official separation notice is also valid for 180 days.
- Proof of positive testing for neutralizing antibodies is valid for 90 days.
A test certificate is required for children aged 12 and over.
People with the 3-G status “tested” or only one vaccination must carry out regular, autonomous tests on site after the expiry of the last day (PCR = 72h, antigen = 24h). Tests are possible every day from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. in our hotel. (Antigen test 24h)
- All of our wellness offers are available to you.
- Massages and cosmetic treatments take place without restrictions.
- Please disinfect the equipment in the fitness room after use.
- Due to the distance rules, there are no restrictions in the area of ??person capacities in the sauna, but we appeal to your personal responsibility!
- Opening times will be adjusted if necessary
Our cleaning and disinfection plan was coordinated on the basis of the current hygiene guidelines of the Austrian Hotel Association.
- Plexiglass panes are attached wherenecessary.
- Please disinfect your hands regularly!
- Disinfection racks are distributed in sensible places throughout the house.
- The cleaning intervals have been increased.
- All cleaning agents contain disinfectants.
- All of our employees are required to provide 3G proof.
- Behind the scenes and for our suppliers, the same rules of conduct and hygiene apply.
PUBLIC AREAS OUTSIDE OUR HOTEL
To secure the winter season, the cable car companies are taking additional measures for a safe winter holiday in Austria
- Level 1-3: Compulsory wearing of an FFP2 mask.
Introduction of the 3-G rule from the start of the season.
- If entry certificates are introduced, they will be checked when tickets are sold (a practical implementation is still being worked on)
- Visitors must always have valid 3-G evidence with them and present them as part of random checks
- If the visitors fail to comply with the epidemiological measures, the cable car companies should be released from their transport obligation
- Measures going beyond level 3 – in particular restrictions for the unvaccinated – will be carried out in accordance with the general measures
- In general, the same rules apply to après-ski as to night-time gastronomy.
- During level 1, guests must show a valid negative PCR test result, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery (medical confirmation or separation notice).
- An antibody detection or antigen test is not sufficient.
- For night gastronomy and après-ski establishments, the 2-G rule (vaccinated and convalescent – no tests as evidence) will be introduced from level 2.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
One thing is certain – the entire team is really looking forward to being able to follow our passion as hosts again.
Your Alpenjuwel team